Produce Your 1st Song in Studio One
Do you want to learn how to produce your first song in Presonus Studio One?
Are you curious about Studio One’s capabilities?
Are you ready to add another DAW to your tools?
Composer and Sound Designer Gary Hiebner brings you Online Audio Courses, Tips & Tricks to get you On Track with Audio Production. With six years experience teaching online audio courses, and having worked at one of South Africa’s top game design companies, Gary brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to his courses. Sign up, sit back and get on track.
Take A Peek At Producing Your 1st Song in Studio One
- Introduction – Meet the trainer
- Take a Look Around the User Interface
- Setting up your Audio Interface
- Recording an Audio Track
- Recording Drums in with MIDI Instrument
- Organising your Tracks Folders and Bus Outputs
- Exploring the Mix Console
Produce Your 1st Song in Studio One (Full Course)
- Course Content includes:
- Learning the User Interface and its Tools
- Setting Up Your Audio Interface and MIDI Devices
- Recording to Audio and MIDI Instrument Tracks
- Using Melodyne to Pitch and Time Correct Audio
- Exploring the Mai Tai Synth
- Using Arrange Tracks to map out your song arrangement
- Using the Scratchpad feature to sketch out different song arrangement ideas
- Exploring the Mix Console and its functions
- Learning how to use the Inserts and Sends in your mix
- Applying Automation to your tracks to give them more interest
- Improving your mix with Bus Processing and Mix Engine effects
- Finalizing your song with some mastering and exporting out your mix.
- What You’ll Get From This Course:
- Step-by step instructions on how to get started with Studio One for song production
- Easy to follow on screen examples of how to navigate Studio One
- Tips & Tricks from an experience composer and sound designer
- Suitable for beginners and pros alike